Join Our Team as a Partnerships Officer!
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children? We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Partnerships Officer to join our dynamic team. If you have a strong background in communication, content writing, and relationship building, we want to hear from you!
- Create compelling content and maintain communication with our partners
- Gather information from the operational level to develop relevant content
- Draft proposals and reports for corporates and foundations in a timely manner
- Capture high-quality pictures and videos for use in documents and presentations
- Ensure timely follow-up and management of partnerships
- Research prospective corporates and foundations, identify and contact potential donors
- Manage online platforms for team-related activities
- Assist in organizing and executing promotional events
- Research prospective media platforms and explore collaboration opportunities
As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to contribute to child protection and development initiatives
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- The chance to represent TARA at external events
We value diversity and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent in media, communications, literature, or a related field
- Proficiency in MS Office skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to capture high-quality pictures and videos
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Team player with a strong interest in child protection and the development sector
- Knowledge of communication practices and techniques would be appreciated
- Graphic design skills would be appreciated
ApplicationIf you are ready to make a positive impact and contribute to our mission, please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to hear from you!