Would you like to donate in kind?
Taking care of the daily needs of 60 children requires important recurring costs; what if you provided them directly with the items they need?
We partner with DonateKart, an online platform, which allows you to purchase online the very products you wish to gift to the children.
How does it work?
- Just go to DonateKart, we keep all the needs of the TARA children
- All the products which are the most urgently needed are listed, with their price per unit and the quantity requested
- You choose exactly the product(s), the quantity you want to buy and the currency you pay with
- DonateKart sends to TARA the products you have bought
- We update you on the utilization of your donation for the daily care of the children
Why do we partner with DonateKart?
- It’s easy, quick, transparent and convenient
- It allows us to receive the exact items we need and in in good condition
- It’s an innovative and simple tool which enables you to simply and punctually support the TARA children
FAMILIES AND INDIVIDUALS, DONATE TO VULNERABLE CHILDREN!
You can help the TARA children by gifting them the products that their daily care requires. If you prefer to buy directly the items we need for the children rather than supporting us financially, donations in kind are made for you! Rendez-vous on our partner DonateKart’s online platform where you can buy the items needed by the TARA children directly; they will be sent to us once in a month and you will receive updates about the use we have made of your donation.
Please note that these donations in kind are not eligible to tax exemption under section 80g; but you can benefit from tax deductions by becoming a sponsor at TARA!
COMPANIES, BE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE!
By donating in kind to TARA Homes for Children (please note that these donations are not eligible for tax deduction under section 80g), you turn your unsold items into donations for vulnerable children. And you let your customers and employees know of your awareness and commitment towards social justice in India. We accept donated products in good condition and matching our needs, please send us a description of the items you wish to donate if your company wishes to establish such a partnership with TARA.
By becoming our partner, your company will be granted clear visibility on our website and thus state its commitment to make the world a fairer place. At the same you will gather your employees and clients around a common cause.
If your company conducts Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities or would like to establish a financial partnership and thus benefit from tax exemptions under section 80g, please contact us to discuss this further.