TARA may, in certain cases, ask you to provide some of your personal data. By providing this data, you expressly consent to its processing by TARA for the purposes indicated in the section below entitled “Data Collection and Purposes”. If you refuse to provide this data, you may not be able to receive certain information or services that you have requested.
However, it is possible for you to visit the TARA website without providing any personal data and, in any event, you are under no obligation to provide this information to TARA.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection law No 78-17 dated January 6, 1978 as amended, TARA informs you of the following points:
Identity of the data controller:
The data controller is:
TARA Child Education and Protection
14, rue Richard Wagner
78670 Villennes sur Seine
Siret : 80042633000018 and whose president is Mr Julien PELCOT
Your personal data covered by data protection:
A personal data is any information relating to a natural person, identifying it or making it identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person (hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
“Processing” means any operation, or set of operations, performed, with or without the help of automated means and applied to Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, whatever the method used: collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Personal Data collected and purposes pursued
The Personal Data collected and processed by TARA are the following:
- first name;
- contact details;
- email address;
- postal address;
The purposes pursued by the Processing of your Personal Data are the following:
- manage your donations;
- answer to your requests;
- send you communications, in particular the newsletter of our association;
- keep you informed of our actions;
- appeal to your generosity;
- comply with our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations;
- manage a possible dispute between us;
- perform automated Processing activities;
- perform our commitments in a secure environment.
Data retention period
Your Personal Data are retained for a strictly limited period, necessary to perform the above purposes.
Recipients of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be communicated to the following recipients, when such communication is necessary to perform one of the purposes mentioned above and pursued by the Processing of your Personal Data:
- event agencies, communication, advertising, marketing, affiliate platforms;
- printers, document management, paper or online archiving companies;
- statistical research or analysis companies;
- third-party application maintenance, software service and hosting providers;
- donation platforms;
- in case of litigation: investigators, legal advisors, collection companies, bailiffs, lawyers, notaries and parties to the litigation.
The Indian association Onyva, which is our partner for the realization of TARA projects, receives your Personal Data to the extent necessary for the execution of donations and its legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.
Transfer of Personal Data
We may transfer your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for one of the purposes listed above.
The transfer of your Personal Data is covered by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission. A copy of these clauses may be sent on request by filling in this form.
Cookies installed on your equipment
When you visit our Website, information relating to your browsing on your device may be stored in cookie files installed on your device, subject to the choices you have made and that you may modify at any time. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
What is a cookie?
The French Data Protection Authority (hereinafter the “CNIL) defines a cookie as (...) a small computer file, a tracker, deposited and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (computer, smartphone, digital reader, video game console connected to the Internet, etc.). The term “cookie” covers for example:
- HTTP cookies;
- “Flash” cookies;
- the result of fingerprinting calculation (calculation of a unique identifier of the machine based on elements of its configuration for tracing purposes);
- web bugs;
- any other identifier generated by a software or operating system, for example.”
We do not use web beacon cookies or “flash” cookies.
In this policy, we refer to all trackers placed and read on your device as “Cookies”.
Important Consent Information
The deposit or reading of certain Cookies does not require the prior collection of your consent, either because they do not process any Personal Data concerning you, or because they are strictly necessary for the provision of the service you request. The deposit or reading of Cookies other than those mentioned in the previous paragraph is not possible without your prior consent.
You may, at any time, object to the deposit or reading of the Cookies that we use, either by deleting them from your devices, or by modifying your browser settings, as described below.
What cookies do we use?
When you browse our Website, proprietary cookies and third-party cookies may be installed on your devices.
- Proprietary cookies are necessary for the operation of the website or improve navigation and interactivity. They are subject exclusively to the conditions of this policy;
- Third-party cookies are created, stored and used by partner companies on our behalf for the purpose of improving the site's display functions (operating cookies), audience measurement (analytical cookies) and real-time sharing (sharing cookies). The issuance and use of third-party cookies is subject to the "cookie" policies of such third parties.
Below are the three types of cookies we use.
- Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the Site
- Analytical cookies
- Sharing cookies (links to social networks)
The cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the Website are essential to your navigation on the latter. They thus allow you to maintain your connection and to secure it. These cookies may use identifiers or Personal Data that you have previously provided and/or saved.
Without these cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our Website. We therefore advise you not to delete them. If you nevertheless wish to delete them, simply follow the procedure described below (see paragraph "How to configure your browser").
Analytical cookies allow us to know the performance and use that is made of our Website. These cookies aim to improve the interest and quality of our services by having access to statistics relating to the volume of visits and use of our Website. They also aim to detect navigation problems that may arise and improve the performance and functionality of our Website. These cookies collect information about the pages you visit, including the number of pages viewed, the date and time, the number of visits, your activity on our Website, your return frequency and in some cases, your IP address. They only process data relating to your browsing on our Website, which may be read during one of your subsequent visits.
If you do not wish to participate in improving our services, you can deactivate these cookies by using the procedure described below (see paragraph "How to configure your browser").
Our Website contains sharing links to Facebook, Twitter and other social networks that are not governed by the provisions of this policy. They allow you to distribute content from our Website to third parties. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of the various social networks on which you connect in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, and the browsing information they may collect through these sharing buttons. In any case the use of plug-ins or buttons is operated by these social networks and is exclusively governed by the conditions binding you to the social network of which you are a member.
How to configure your browser, smartphone and software components?
- If you have accepted cookies in your browser software, they are stored in a dedicated area on your device.
- If you refuse to accept Cookies on your device or delete Cookies stored on your device, you will no longer be able to use certain features that are necessary for browsing certain areas of our Website. If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our Website resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the Cookies necessary for its functioning and that you would have removed or refused.
How to configure your browser?
Most browsers accept Cookies by default. However, you can decide to block these Cookies or ask your browser to notify you when a website attempts to install a Cookie on your device.
Please refer to your browser's help menu to set Cookies according to your preferences. Below are the links to the cookie setting notices for the main browsers:
More generally, we invite you to consult the "Vos traces" section of the CNIL website.
How long do we keep Cookies?
We take care to limit as much as possible the validity period of Cookies while offering you a personalized service of quality.
|Cookie type||Data collected||Purpose||Validity period|
|Cookies necessary for the operation of the Website||Technical identifier||Maintenance of session and security||Up to 24 hours|
|Analytical cookies||Web pages consulted||Statistics on Website traffic||Up to 2 years|
|Sharing cookies||Information available from each third party involved||Share content from our Website on social networks||13 months|
In accordance with GDPR, you have the following rights over your data:
- access to your Personal Data;
- its rectification;
- its deletion, if this does not conflict with other regulatory or contractual requirements;
- its portability (the right to portability offers you the possibility to recover part of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) when the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated processes;
- opposition to the processing of your Personal Data;
- limitation of the processing of your Personal Data in order to verify its accuracy, to oppose its deletion or to exercise or defend your rights in court;
- withdrawal of your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- lodging a complaint with the CNIL to which you can send an electronic request.
To exercise your rights, please fill in this form.
The CNIL has posted on its website an automatic letter generator in the “Les courriers pour agir” section. We invite you to use it.
Finally, we inform you that as sponsors, your names and first names appear on the page "Our partners" of our Website, as well as in the newsletter for the new sponsors of the last quarter. We know from experience that mentioning your first and last name can encourage other sponsors to join us. However, you have the possibility to object by filling in this form.